Saturday Feb 9.
The Registration is open and ready for signups.
Jared from GotSoccer will be at the Soccer Rhode Island office on Saturday, February 9, 2013 to conduct database training. Clubs with new registrars or other new board members who use GotSoccer should attend one of the sessions on February 9, 2013.
Session 1 - 9:00 am to 12:00 pm - an overview of the GotSoccer System.
- How to update your User Account
- How to setup a Club Program
- How to setup a Coach Account
- How to register your Board Members who are not coaches
- How to create a roster
- How to enter a roster in a Soccer Rhode Island event
- How to add secondary players
- How to add guest players
- How to print rosters
- How to print passes
A question & answer session to follow as time allows.
Session 2 - 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm - "How do I?"
Please bring your specific questions or concerns about GotSoccer to this session.
Please register for either or both sessions at
Coach Registration Form
Manager Registration Form
We are limited to 20 people for each session due to the size of the office.